Wiring Diagram for Fuse #8 94 GT Vert

velocity

Nov 12, 2003
Colorado
My Fuse #8 keeps blowing. It controls the door chime, clock, speedo, odometer, etc. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for fuse #8 and a diagram to show were everything is located so I don't have to hunt everthing down?

Any one have any suggestions on how to approach fixing this?? The Fuse does not blow immediately all the time, sometimes it does and other times and just replace the fuse and it will work for a while and then it will blow.

Thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

I just took out the multi meter and circuit testor to check the fuse block it self. It is getting the correct voltage. So I tried just putting a new fuse in, and it worked for about a hour drive. It is still good, but I am sure it will blow again. Any one have any other idea of things to check???

Thank again for the help.

not sure if this is what you are looking for.

lastscan2-1.jpg

lastscan2.jpg

Attachments

• lastscan2-1.jpg
    lastscan2-1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 5,606
  • lastscan2.jpg
    lastscan2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 3,134
Thanks alot for your help I will let you know if I need anything else. By the way what book is that that you have. It looks like it has a lot more info than the Haynes and Chiltons manuals.

Its a Ford Book. Its called "Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual" I picked it up on eBay for around $25.

It has EVERYTHING in it.

All the connectors have a number and in the back, it even has part numbers for all the connectors.

I already pulled the radio (aftermarket) that was in there.

THe fuse worked fine four about a day or two and then it blew again. I was putting the top (vert) and all four windows up at the same time and I noticed the clock was out..... the fuse blew again. I don't know if it blew when I was doing that or if it blew earlier and I just didn't notice.

Anyone have any idea if this could have something to do with it???

I am going to investigate further, but I have to wait till I have a day off.