wiring diagram

Hey fellas, i found a OEM after market ford alarm in my garage that my dads stored away for the longest time.. brand new straight from 96 all the stuffs there along with the diagram but the wiring colors of a 95 stang are diff than mine.. does anyway have a diagram that can tell me these :

to starter from the ignition switch
parking lamps

mainly just a big diagram would work to.. i have a couple others that i have to check.. but till then can anyone help me on these?

Autozone's website has tons of wiring diagrams under the Repair Info link.

On a side note, you said it's an OEM Aftermarket alarm.. isn't OEM and Aftermarket 2 different things? One meaning Original Equipment, the other meaning NOT original equipment?

On my 88, the parking light wire was brown and i grabbed it under the dash, between the steering column and kick panel. There are a few brownies, so probe them with your meter.

If you mean the crank wire (for a starter kill), it is white/pink IIRC. You can grab it at the ignition column, clutch safety switch, solenoid, etc.

Good luck.

alright thank ya much guys.. i ment that its a after market type deal that ford makes.. you can order the kit as a custom deal.. you could not get it ordered on a car in 94-95 factory. Its a different kit, includes a valet switch, kill switch and such. It will work good when its hooked up right.

And jrichker was just the guy i was looking for lol i knew you'd come through with diagrams