Wiring Question Attn: TMoss and Wes (Stanger007)

Redsnk95

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2002
Houston, TX
I've been looking at the wiring diagrams that TMoss has up on the web. I think I have it figured out but wanted to ask anyway.

The Oil Pressure, Battery Voltage and Water Temperature wires from the engine to the gauge cluster...they are seperate from the EEC/Engine harness correct? As in if I removed the stock EEC and engine harness and CCRM harness, I would still be able to use these sensors with the stock gauges correct? I know there are two water temp sensors...one for the gauge cluster and one for the EEC.

Thanks for any information.

• Sponsors (?)

They're loomed in with the stock 94/95 PCM harness so you'll have to dig them out. I'm getting ready to do the same thing on a Fox harness I have here.

JT is right about them not being a part of the PCM, they'll work standalone, it'll just be some work to run only that harness with your FAST (I think this is what you said you're going to).

Wes

If I can't get them to work (which I imagine I can but not sure if I want to...lol). I plan to get some aftermarket gauges from my oil pressure and water temp and voltage and just mount them somewhere. Thanks Wes.

It might also be easier to just run your own sender wires from the back of the cluster to the individual senders.