Won 1st place at the big show today!

• Sponsors (?)

I saw your car at the show yesterday. Looks great! The white with white wheels looks really good. I thought about going with white wheels on my car but it seemed like it would be a real hassle to keep clean.

03SHKR said:
Congrats. My 67 got 1st in the Modified class. I couldn't believe the turn out. I actually thought attendance was down. But, 1300 cars????? D@mn.
Congrats on your win too! Pics?

The actual number of cars that showed up and registered for the People's Choice Show was just under 800, but this number does not include many cars that parked in the show lots but did not register for judgeing, the cars that were there for display only (most from the Saturday judged show), and the others in the "for sale" lot. That's how they get up to the 1300 number.

There was a bet in a thread somewhere here about how many cars would be at this year's Roundup. I'm sure this info will start some discussion about who won the bet.

BigWorm2005GT said:
Pony Ride and 03SHKR, well done to you both! I took 3rd in the 2005 Coupe division myself. There were a LOT of cars there, I was glad just to be a part of it. Now to get ready for next year...

:nice: :flag:
Thanks for the nice words. I saw your car there too, and voted for it...... love the sonic blue!

00-Saleen and Pony Ride,

Thanks, I appreciate it! Maybe next time I'll take the "big money," but it was fun just to go there and look at all the cool rides!

As for the exact number of cars in attendence, I'm a member of the car club that hosted the event, and they'll have the exact figure at our next meeting next month. I'll be sure and post it then to settle whatever "wager" you guys might have going. :D