Worth the money

281pony

Aug 31, 2003
Oly, WA
looking at a 91 notch.

it needs paint, some body work, speedo bounces around, some misc **** like that. no radio, could use a new drivers seat. however, the aod trans shifts perfect, engine is in perfect shape, 180 compression.

so real solid aside from stuff like that. its bone stock except its got a mac catback. ill also be able to get a brand new x-pipe and longtube headers with it. price would be 2 grand.

think this is worth jumping on? its also got all power, cruise, locks, windows, ect. i dont even know if i would mess with it if i bought it yet.

• Sponsors (?)

Whoa, I'm behind the times - no more Terminator?

If you're stangless, I'd jump on that thing as a money pit, errrr I mean project car (sounds like it's a driver that can use some TLC).

Good luck with the decision.

i traded it in because the last 2 months i owned it i had to work on it and never drove it.

now i have a kia spectra for a daily driver instead of a pos oldsmobile that blew on me. i have my raptor for a toy now instead of the cobra. it was the best choice.

not even sure how this notch would fit into my plans, as i just want a truck now to transport my quad/secondary vehicle. i could just pay cash for the car though and work on it/mess with it later.

i really dont like the automatic though, it is pretty solid for the money though.

HISSIN50 said:
Whoa, I'm behind the times - no more Terminator?

If you're stangless, I'd jump on that thing as a money pit, errrr I mean project car (sounds like it's a driver that can use some TLC).

Good luck with the decision.

yea bro. i changed a fuel filter and i got this horrible hesitation problem.

that spiraled into new plugs, more filters, running codes over and over, replacing fuel pumps twice, wasting lots of money. finally NOTHING made sense anymore, and i said **** it and traded her in.

dealership paid for almost my entire car loan, so i came out decent in the situation. now i have something i actually needed i can commute in and save money.