• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Would like to see a specific vert

  • Thread starter Thread starter 91foxbod50
  • Start date Start date Feb 5, 2008
9

91foxbod50

Member
Sep 26, 2007
486
0
16
Feb 5, 2008
#1
  • Feb 5, 2008
  • #1
I been looking everywhere for a blue vert w/ a black top

One of those things i'd really like to see

No luck yet
 

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
0
1
38
columbus ohio
Feb 5, 2008
#2
  • Feb 5, 2008
  • #2
91foxbod50 said:
I been looking everywhere for a blue vert w/ a black top

One of those things i'd really like to see

No luck yet
Click to expand...

k





 

Attachments

  • 88mustangbodywork019.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 88mustangmisc.008.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 88mustangmisc.007-1.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 120

PUNISHER RACING

Active Member
Aug 27, 2007
1,124
0
36
FORD CITY, PA.
Feb 5, 2008
#3
  • Feb 5, 2008
  • #3
that top pic is photo chopped and ghey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
9

91foxbod50

Member
Sep 26, 2007
486
0
16
Feb 5, 2008
#4
  • Feb 5, 2008
  • #4
A gt, Blue, Black Top, Nice cond
 

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
0
1
38
columbus ohio
Feb 5, 2008
#5
  • Feb 5, 2008
  • #5
PUNISHER RACING said:
that top pic is photo chopped and ghey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Click to expand...

no really...im horrible with photoshop..and that was with ms paint lol.

only pics i have of it being blue..

google it maybe? check the thread of the foxes....bound to be one in there...GOOD LUCK.
 

87foxstang

Member
May 10, 2007
0
0
16
Cromwell, CT
Feb 6, 2008
#6
  • Feb 6, 2008
  • #6
Ryan, that top picture it looks like you have a HUGE hook antena
 
P

PONYMAN1958

New Member
Aug 23, 2006
0
0
0
Feb 6, 2008
#7
  • Feb 6, 2008
  • #7
91foxbod50 said:
I been looking everywhere for a blue vert w/ a black top

One of those things i'd really like to see

No luck yet
Click to expand...
I have a Fox Body Vert Gt , it painted 2005 Viper Blue, get comments all the time.
 
9

91foxbod50

Member
Sep 26, 2007
486
0
16
Feb 6, 2008
#8
  • Feb 6, 2008
  • #8
Show some pics
 
I

impulse001

New Member
Jan 16, 2008
84
0
0
New Jersey
Feb 6, 2008
#9
  • Feb 6, 2008
  • #9
Found one.. Its actually a blue Mustang with a black top, and Carrot Top dressed as Ronald Mcdonald working out next to it.. Don't come with that "photoshopped" crap.. this is real! I took it myself!


 

Attachments

  • 88mustangbodywork019copkw0.th.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 112

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
0
1
38
columbus ohio
Feb 6, 2008
#10
  • Feb 6, 2008
  • #10
the door handle and lock are a little far back lol
 
I

impulse001

New Member
Jan 16, 2008
84
0
0
New Jersey
Feb 6, 2008
#11
  • Feb 6, 2008
  • #11
ryan218 said:
the door handle and lock are a little far back lol
Click to expand...

Haha, yeah.. The guy i bought it from said it's custom, along with the gas tank cover.. I think it may be European!
 
N

n2o-89fox

New Member
Oct 8, 2007
116
0
0
ca
Feb 6, 2008
#12
  • Feb 6, 2008
  • #12
Heres mine I am currently welding up the radiator so thats why the crappy pics and I will get more when I get her done and clean! But here you go!!







 

Attachments

  • DSC05020.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC05021.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC05019.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC05018.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 111

1987LXragtop

Member
Jan 26, 2008
837
3
18
Just outside Philly PA
Feb 6, 2008
#13
  • Feb 6, 2008
  • #13
needs work but...

 

Attachments

  • S7300293.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 106
U

UnderdogGN

New Member
May 7, 2006
74
0
0
Feb 6, 2008
#14
  • Feb 6, 2008
  • #14
n2o-89fox- Do you know the color name for your car? My car is the same color and i never seen many with the dark blue like that. Is that factory paint?
 
N

n2o-89fox

New Member
Oct 8, 2007
116
0
0
ca
Feb 7, 2008
#15
  • Feb 7, 2008
  • #15
I think it is factory, I will look for the name. I also havent seen very many dark blue.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
9
New from northern MN
  • 91firecracker
  • Apr 19, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
198
The Welcome Wagon Apr 19, 2026
Noobz347
Dudes... Who do I gotta kill?
  • Noobz347
  • Jul 21, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
262
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 22, 2026
LILCBRA
G
New Owner: Very Clean 1991 GT Convertible. All original with 21k original Miles. How to make it better?
  • gvanginkel403
  • Oct 30, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
31
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Nov 17, 2025
Jarhead67
J
B
Paint in engine bay questions
  • B0udreaux
  • Feb 26, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
368
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 27, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?