Wow.. Flows plus LT's and X sounds awesome

turbogt

May 1, 2003
Montana
I never thought I would say this, but I just got my BBK Longtubes and my O/R X on... I had to connect them to my Flowmaster Catback until I can get to the exhaust shop to weld up my Borlas, but the car sounds really really good.. It sounds alot like it did, but raspier.. I could actually get used to this sound.. Unfortunately, I cannot drive the car at all because I'm waiting for a new Oil Line for the Vortech so I can fix my oil leak forever.... I am goin to make a massive burnout video on Tuesday with some old wheels and tires with this exhaust :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Wheres the vids:shrug: It makes me want to cry:(

I just checked the tracking number.. My new oil line will be here tomorrow.. Vids will probably be happening tomorrow night...I have to TIG the tips STILL but I do have all the parts now.. I am contemplating flow tubes but I think I'll just cut the x pipe up..That way I have less drastic of a bend anyway...

SO last night I started under car detailing now that I won't be leaking oil all over it now.. Painted all the calipers again and painted axle, control arms, fender liners, gas tank, etc.. It looks goooooooood

what x pipe did you get?

BBK Offroad x for longtubes..

Oil line is on and the car is running.. It's still up in the air and I have been running it through a few heat cycles so I can retighten everything while it's still on the jackstands... I have a buddy coming over this afternoon to help me flush the brake fluid and bleed the lines, so it will be running tonight.. I just have to run to my storage shed with a truck to grab the other wheels...

Well....... It ran for about a half hour.. The gains I made fromt the longtubes and x pipe are unreal... WAAAAAY more midrange power.. damn.. BUT, I blew the EGR tube off the header.. I was praying I didn't blow the exhaust gasket out and luckily I didn't.. I will get things straightened out today (saturday) and make some vids...

Well....... It ran for about a half hour.. The gains I made fromt the longtubes and x pipe are unreal... WAAAAAY more midrange power.. damn.. BUT, I blew the EGR tube off the header.. I was praying I didn't blow the exhaust gasket out and luckily I didn't.. I will get things straightened out today (saturday) and make some vids...

stop bein a little girl already and throw on the stingers!.... lol i shouldnt be talkin :rlaugh: