• Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Engine and Power Adder

SOLD WTB stock oil baffles for lower intake.

  • Thread starter Thread starter FastDriver
  • Start date Start date Apr 6, 2024

FastDriver

I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
6,147
2,779
224
Vass, NC
Apr 6, 2024
#1
  • Apr 6, 2024
  • #1
Does anyone have a stock lower intake lying around? I'd pay $50 for em, which is like all you'd get for the whole stock intake online.

Also, if you have info on whether they'll work, I'd appreciate it.
 
Last edited: Jun 15, 2024

nickyb

I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever
15 Year Member
Apr 3, 2009
3,024
1,657
163
nevada
Apr 6, 2024
#2
  • Apr 6, 2024
  • #2
You could cut a piece of sheet metal to fit and tap intake and use button head screws to hold it on.
 
Reactions: FastDriver

FastDriver

I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
6,147
2,779
224
Vass, NC
Apr 15, 2024
#3
  • Apr 15, 2024
  • #3
Ended up finding finding what I needed.
 
Last edited: Jun 15, 2024
Reactions: General karthief
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Resolved 1999 cobra removed lower intake manifold to crossovertube
  • hvcobra99
  • Sep 6, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
0
Views
111
SVT Tech Forum Sep 6, 2026
hvcobra99
Trick Flow Series R to Box R Upper Intake Road Block
  • Habu135
  • Mar 31, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3 4
Replies
78
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 6, 2026
Habu135
D
Progress Thread Today in the shed........
  • Don7Up
  • May 5, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
33
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 16, 2026
LILCBRA
W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
214
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Engine and Power Adder
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?