Yes, ANOTHER ford in our pony corral!!

agirlbeatyou

Burnout Queen
Feb 25, 2003
vancouver, washington
Sold the h/b 4 cyl, the 72 f250 and bought this off craigslist.

1998 4x4 Ranger.
100_0291.JPG

100_0292.JPG

100_0293.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Hmm....."Yes?"

Were doing the subframes tommorow? I dont remember seeing it on the schedule? lmao :D And its not like the people walking by are going to judge you on the subframes anyway, you need more bling bling. I heard they are making a billit air bag cover....

gospeedgo said:
Hmm....."Yes?"

Were doing the subframes tommorow? I dont remember seeing it on the schedule? lmao :D And its not like the people walking by are going to judge you on the subframes anyway, you need more bling bling. I heard they are making a billit air bag cover....

"I heard they are making a billit air bag cover" as E.T would say OOUUUCCCHHH,
on the subframes, jeff had mentioned on monday that he was hoping I had drove the gt, and then I was suppose to have it at the shop again today but the a/c went out, so I was not planning on driving it in tomorrow, but I can just hear him say tomorrow... "why didnt you drive the gt today?" IM in no hurry.... and hey the sooner they get put it the sooner I can get the 12.99 YEAH RIGHT :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

wifesweetstang said:
"I heard they are making a billit air bag cover" as E.T would say OOUUUCCCHHH,
on the subframes, jeff had mentioned on monday that he was hoping I had drove the gt, and then I was suppose to have it at the shop again today but the a/c went out, so I was not planning on driving it in tomorrow, but I can just hear him say tomorrow... "why didnt you drive the gt today?" IM in no hurry.... and hey the sooner they get put it the sooner I can get the 12.99 YEAH RIGHT :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
12.99????? What ? with you behind the wheel, more like 11.99's :D i thought your best was 12.9 already? peace

john :p

wifesweetstang said:
nope, eric ran a 12.8 with this motor in the other car. BUT thanks for the compliment!!! :hail2:
:D So when PIR opens again i should be worthy to run against you !!!!!! MY PACKAGE!!!! i cant take it anymore :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: where's that damn thing at :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: peace

john :p