You guys ever see a valve through a header? Take a look

• Sponsors (?)

My friend has one and its a fasssssssst car and its just a GP GT. It has a new motor with headwork and a cam with over .500 lift. Then he goes and decided to buy a turbo kit w/ an intercooler. LOL its quick. He runs methanol injection and 14psi with an electric cutout off the downpipe.

MAC'n89Blckstng said:
can you post pics of your GP with the chrome bullits on it? I want to see how that looks

Picture 154.jpg

Picture 155.jpg

I need to find some pontiac center caps :D

Dean85GT- Sounds like he's got an 11 sec. GP maybe lower :nice: . I'm going to mod mine again. I used to run alky injection on mine last year with about 15 psi on the ol' heaton M90, was pretty fast for what all i had done.

How's those wheel working out for you? The stock bolt pattern on that is 5-115... and the Mustang bolt pattern is 5-4.5 (5-114.3). Everytime I've ever put that bolt pattern on a GP, we could never get them to stop shaking because the lugs we're centered in the lug opening.

PoopDawg said:
How's those wheel working out for you? The stock bolt pattern on that is 5-115... and the Mustang bolt pattern is 5-4.5 (5-114.3). Everytime I've ever put that bolt pattern on a GP, we could never get them to stop shaking because the lugs we're centered in the lug opening.

Yup those are the bolt patterns. As for the shaking, it does it alittle bit not enough to really notice until hard acceleration at lower speeds, even then it barely vibrate's. The trick i have heard and done, is to tighten the lugs slowly in sequence till their tight. You can also get hub centric rings, but most all of the GP guys on clubgp that use a 5-114.3 pattern don't use the rings and they don't have a problem with shaking.