You have GOT to be kidding!!

69stang351

Dec 23, 2002
Spokane, WA
Take a look at this!! this rice boy got so used to seeing the tail lights of some late model stangs that he just had to have some installed so he would be fast like the stang, or maybe so he could be the envy of the cars (or tricycles) that he beats... :shrug:

silverrice2.jpg

Please tell me this isn't going to be a surviving trend in the ricer world! :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

It's already a trend. I've seen headlights and taillights from Mustangs on numerous other cars... always little economy cars with body kits. It's not that they hate Mustangs. It's the fact that they can't afford the Mustang, it's insurance, and it's lower mpg.. so they try to make it look like what they want, by using credit cards, which makes it easier to pay off than a huge car payment (sometimes)... as far as i can tell :shrug:

Penguin said:
It's already a trend. I've seen headlights and taillights from Mustangs on numerous other cars... always little economy cars with body kits. It's not that they hate Mustangs. It's the fact that they can't afford the Mustang, it's insurance, and it's lower mpg.. so they try to make it look like what they want, by using credit cards, which makes it easier to pay off than a huge car payment (sometimes)... as far as i can tell :shrug:

LOL :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :p :rlaugh: :lol: LOL

ricedestroyer???? *thinks of a house divided against itself cannot stand* haha. I think like this, when you see a car you expect marvin the martian to be driving, something is slightly wrong. like maybe they need a rainbow sticker on the back??

I saw an Accord (94+ i think) that had both the 99+ mustang tail lights and head lights. This guy just cut and bondo'ed the hell out of it. He also managed to get overspray on the lights when we "touched up" his paint.... It looked like crap.