03 Cobra Rear-end swap

Anyone have a good line on where to gets parts/kits to put a solid axle in an 03 Cobra?? I was recently at the track and won the class I was in. But the trip home revealed a hurt rearend that is now leaking oil all over. So any winnings I had are already spent! Im sure the ugly wheel-hop is to blame. Or, has anyone used kits like the one from Steeda that is supposed to help eliminate the wheel hop and do they really work???

Thanks.

First off is your leak coming from the differential cover? They are very thin & weak and Ford didn't use a gasket on them, just a sealant. Yours may just need to be re-sealed.

As for your best bet on swapping your IRS for a straight axle I would look for a local SN95 GT owner who wants an IRS and see if he'll swap with you.

Click the link below for a break down of what you'll need...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...914 b6bda9a3eae1b4c6f722a82058&threadid=94768

U.M.

It is leaking out of the bottom, but it also has an ugly whine on the highway. I already grabbed some gears since I'll have it out anyway. Has anyone used Steeda's wheel hop kit?? I think I will also use it as well.