03 Cobra

hopeful03cobra

Jun 13, 2005
Im looking at getting an 03 cobra sometime next year. I was wondering what would be a good price when looking for one of these. And of course are there any specifics i should look for weat and tear on body wise or engine wise? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

hopeful03cobra said:
Im looking at getting an 03 cobra sometime next year. I was wondering what would be a good price when looking for one of these. And of course are there any specifics i should look for weat and tear on body wise or engine wise? Thanks
A good price? 20K? :shrug: I would think that's a "good" price! As for wear & tear... if it has an aftermarket pulley you can pretty much guarantee it's been driven hard.

U.M.

hopeful03cobra said:

To many variables right now to say about next year. Where do you live for one? If you live in a cold weather state buy one in the winter time, the market will be more in your favor then.
Have a mechanic or a friend who knows about Cobras look over it. Drive it, turn the radio etc off and roll down the windows, listen to it.