06 Suspension Help 06 GT-H vs 07 Shelby GT

svarvel1

Jun 13, 2004
I don't think it is all in my mind:shrug: I have a 06 automatic GT with the Ford racing suspension as well as a 07 Shelby GT. The 07 Seems to be a lot smoother suspension wise than the 06. With Both cars having the exact same set up did Ford Make any improvements to the suspension on the Shelby GT that would not be on the 06? Any help on this would be appreciated.:D

• Sponsors (?)

I don't think it is all in my mind:shrug: I have a 06 automatic GT with the Ford racing suspension as well as a 07 Shelby GT. The 07 Seems to be a lot smoother suspension wise than the 06. With Both cars having the exact same set up did Ford Make any improvements to the suspension on the Shelby GT that would not be on the 06? Any help on this would be appreciated.:D

I read in my Shelby GT owner's manual that the car rides 60% harder than a stock GT...

What about rim size? 18's on the Shelby GT's. What size does your '06 have?

I read in my Shelby GT owner's manual that the car rides 60% harder than a stock GT...

What about rim size? 18's on the Shelby GT's. What size does your '06 have?

I have 18" wheels just like the Shelby GT. I am not compairing my 06 to stock. I am compairing to the Shelby GT. When looking at both cars the 06 with 18" wheels and the FR3 package is a lot rougher than the 07 Shelby GT.