1 Chamber flows installed

SteedaQ400

Jan 15, 2003
Austin,TX
Well. yesterday I went to meineke to put on my non delta 1 chambers and took about 1hr and 30min to install becauuse of tubing differences. Well, when I started it up I was like damn. It put a huge grin on my face. I revved it up and let me tell you that these sound 5-6 times louder than 2 chambers. It sounds louder than an off road h pipe with flow 2 chambers. Everywhere I went by people were like looking at me like damn, that is f@#king loud as $hit. I plan on putting an h pipe on next week. Thats going to sound bad ass. Thanks Y2K GT for helping me with the website you told me to go to :banana: :flag: :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

4.6_02_Black_GT said:
Steeda,

I thought the 1 chamber Flowmasters were strictly custom racing muffs, that had to be special ordered. Also are they considered "street legal".

Next...tell me were I can get em too :)

I order them from BARNETT PERFOMANCE. www.barnettperformance.com

Dude you will love these they are loud as $hit. You have to go to the website to get the number because the website dosent tell you much. The catalog is free. I got them for like $68.00. Im not sure if their street legal but I dont care about that just dont get the delta flow. Trust me bro youll love them. :flag: :banana: :hail2:

4.6_02_Black_GT said:
Steeda,

Do I need to go get under the car and measure my offset or does that shop know what to order for a 2002 GT. I think mine is offset out, but cant remember if the in pipe is offset or not.

Well our stock piping is 2.25 the ones I bought were 2.5, the closet I could get to stock piping. And these are center both ways, not offset offset. The technician had to turn them just a little bit, but they fit fine under my car. The sound is heavenly sound like flows and packs mix together. Go for it and dont get the deltas. I was so happy that they were still selling these with out the delta flow :flag: :hail2: :banana: :banana:

SteedaQ400 said:
Well aparently the noise dosent bother me but some people can take it and some cannot but you wont regret any moment with them.Youll be so happy

As long as your happy with it that's all that matters. I'm actually curious to hear it in person just for the sake of it.

I've been running my drink cans (basically about the size of them) for about a year now, and I don't regret them 1 bit !! They are street legal here in Virginia, but I couldn't say as far as everywhere else. We have an underpass here where I live and DAMN it scares the hell out of ya when you go through it at full throttle !! Sounds like a Big Block Dragster coming up beside you with his headers right at your drivers side window. They're great !!
:nice:

NiteMareGT said:
I've been running my drink cans (basically about the size of them) for about a year now, and I don't regret them 1 bit !! They are street legal here in Virginia, but I couldn't say as far as everywhere else. We have an underpass here where I live and DAMN it scares the hell out of ya when you go through it at full throttle !! Sounds like a Big Block Dragster coming up beside you with his headers right at your drivers side window. They're great !!
:nice:

Same thing here to. When I go under a bridge I was like f@#K THIS IS LOT ITS LIKE THUNDER COMING FROM UP ABOVE WITH FURY

I got single chambers and I love mine! Haven't seen anyone else with em and I get comps on it all the time. Gotta love the bridges and driving down the city. No trouble from the cops either!