10 lbs

Well I finally got everything on the mustang on with my Vortech V2 SQ S-trim supercharger. The only bad thing is it breaks up so bad on the big end. Going March 27 to trudyno sports to get it dyno tuned and have a custom SCT chip put in. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
 
yeah I had the power pipe on backwards....LMFAO:rolleyes: and also I thought the boost was suppose to be there as soon as you nail it. I didnt know you had to get higher RPMS for more boost ( i know I am stupid ..lol) But I got to read 10 lbs but I think it may go more, because when it hits 10 lbs its starts breaking up REALLLLL BAD and I let out to keep from doing any motor damage. BUT as soon as I get it dynoed balls to walls all out!!!!!!!:nice:
 
what plugs and gap are you running. i ran into similar cutting out issue when i hit boost also. i had my plugs gapped out too far.

the boost and extra airflow can blow the spark out. i'd run a .035 gap or so. i'd also reccomend a step or two colder plug. i closed my gap up to .035 and it cured my problem.
 
what plugs and gap are you running. i ran into similar cutting out issue when i hit boost also. i had my plugs gapped out too far.

the boost and extra airflow can blow the spark out. i'd run a .035 gap or so. i'd also reccomend a step or two colder plug. i closed my gap up to .035 and it cured my problem.

I was just thinking the same thing :nice:
Also pull a couple degrees of timing out of it and I bet youll be golden:nice:
 
well Vortech recommended that I run the felpro 1101 I think it was and that is what I have in it now. The head gaskets arent but like a year old .

To each their own, but when I put a blower on my, I limped it to a tuner, going no more than 1500rpms the whole way. Overkill, but its true. Over the years here, and at other forums, I've seen it a MANY time over.

"Ok guys, I'm installing my blower today"

"OMG boost is SO GREAT!!!!111"

"Why is my car overheating now?"

:rlaugh: