10 year anniversary

LarsD

Founding Member
Jul 2, 2002
Texas
Hard to believe it's been 10 years since I picked this car up. Spent a lot of time turning wrenches on it. Just put the wheels and tires from my Cobra on it, now I actually have traction. Need to roll the quarters a bit, and put more rack limiters in.

34ewxuu.jpg

2liwgav.jpg

jsk09y.jpg

33f7o08.jpg

b49543.jpg

• Happy
Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Been a while since I have seen you around. Weren't you having some issues with a new engine build at one time? Everything get worked out?

Congrats on the 10 years!

Joe

Been a while since I have seen you around. Weren't you having some issues with a new engine build at one time? Everything get worked out?

Congrats on the 10 years!

Joe

Thanks! I was having what I thought was electrical issues (kinda was). Turns out, U/D pullies and a failing alternator are bad for batteries. Even with an Optima as your power source.

It'll be ten years for the Cobra and I next February. Hard to believe that car is 23 years old. Couple more years and I'll switch the registration from OK to TX since the inspections are cheaper then.

It'll be ten years for the Cobra and I next February. Hard to believe that car is 23 years old. Couple more years and I'll switch the registration from OK to TX since the inspections are cheaper then.

At 25 years in Texas you can antique plate it. $50 for 5 years and no inspection.

Congrats.

I thick I'm about to hit 21 years of ownership which is more than half my life. Car turned 30 this past Feb 10th

Had my Dodges 20 years this year. Where does the time go?

Had my Dodges 20 years this year. Where does the time go?

No idea. Can't believe it's been that long. I can still remember the first time I saw that car, buying it and that first ride home and even the song I played in the cassette player during that ride (econoline crush - surefire)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user