10 Year hiatus, Last post before today "Jun 13, 2008"

kiddiccarus

The first widely accepted Tranny
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 24, 2003
30 Mins from a Ragged GT
Yes it is me, the man you all love to hate. I guess Life happens and well we all have to go through tings to get us to where we are today. I was amazed that my account is still active. It has been stripped of all my posts and all that but well its all good, numbers don't matter in the end.

The layout now is a lot cleaner than the last time I have been here. Now I have to re-learn how to navigate everything.

I still have the SN95 Vert. The Ex-Wife stripped everything off my car and sold it off while I couldn't stop it from happening. So I am rebuilding once again. She also Sold my motorcycle sooooooooooo, SUX

Added a 02 Ram SLT, 08 Taurus Limited, and a 05 Accord EX to the stable and Bran New House.

Figured I would swing by here and see what everyone is doing with their SN95's for fresh ideas and see what i may want to do. Plus, just figured Id come and B.S. some with the "Elders" Man has this place grown and the faces changed. Where did the Old Farts go???

• Sponsors (?)

Well.... :chin

Look who just [decided] to drop in? :rolleyes:

Did you have a good time? Were you out driving Nissans and Toyotas and Farfegnugen?

(Hold up... True story: I spelled Farfegnugen correctly the first time. Seriously, the spell check didn't even bat an eye. I had to spell it incorrectly on the next line just to see if it was paying attention and it was. Who the fck knows how to spell "Farfegnugen"??? Where did I acquire this ability???? :shrug: Anyway....)

I still have the SN95 Vert. The Ex-Wife stripped everything off my car and sold it off while I couldn't stop it from happening. So I am rebuilding once again. She also Sold my motorcycle sooooooooooo, SUX

bichezbcrazy.gif

Welcome back! :SN:

By the way.... Wives may come and go; Mustangs may come and go.

Stangnet will be right here. :nice:

Give your post count a day or so to recalculate. Holler at me if it doesn't do it on its own.

Its all good, Heck I would be happy it it stayed at a permanent Zero. i was re reading all my old posts. WOW how my attitude and views have changed over the past 10 years. I mean really, I was full of myself.

I have to really change my profile also LOL that is defiantly a reflection of the man I was back then.

Beating Spellcheck on a word like that is an accomplishment. When I text the thing is half red now.

I actually tried to sell the 95 for the last 2 years. Nobody wants one LOL. So I guess that nobody wants to steal one either, it may be the Edsel of the Stangs. Now I am back to the grind and looking to see what I want to do with it. The plus side of things now is that I run an autoshop so parts and labor have a GREAT Discount....

I have been looking at Super Six Motorsports lately to see what direction I am going.

Hey maybe this time around I wont remain on "FiveOFanatic"'s bad side, but I'm not going to be arguing daily with RioRedGT if he is still here either.

Its all good, Heck I would be happy it it stayed at a permanent Zero. i was re reading all my old posts. WOW how my attitude and views have changed over the past 10 years. I mean really, I was full of myself.

I have to really change my profile also LOL that is defiantly a reflection of the man I was back then.

Beating Spellcheck on a word like that is an accomplishment. When I text the thing is half red now.

I actually tried to sell the 95 for the last 2 years. Nobody wants one LOL. So I guess that nobody wants to steal one either, it may be the Edsel of the Stangs. Now I am back to the grind and looking to see what I want to do with it. The plus side of things now is that I run an autoshop so parts and labor have a GREAT Discount....

I have been looking at Super Six Motorsports lately to see what direction I am going.

Hey maybe this time around I wont remain on "FiveOFanatic"'s bad side, but I'm not going to be arguing daily with RioRedGT if he is still here either.
rioredgt is still here spewing his expert opinions but is having trouble getting his stuff running.

Actually I was more into Frankenstang but she was already taken. TurkeySammich was a trip though. Damn these names take me back.

RioRedGt ALWAYS has trouble getting his ride moving lol no length of time will change that.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually I was more into Frankenstang but she was already taken. TurkeySammich was a trip though. Damn these names take me back.

RioRedGt ALWAYS has trouble getting his ride moving lol no length of time will change that.

Franky was a big girl. Eos was a screamer according to the Hoff. I dont think there were to many other girls that hung around for any length of time. Well, there was Mutag.

I like THICK. LOL Just something about a full figured girl in a Polka-dot dress or laying up under a car asking for a wrench. Just gets me in the mood to do some upgrades and then dirty deeds afterwards

All you guys that want the skinny mini out there I do applaud you, I like looking at most all women. BUT you show me a full figured girl who wants to go to $50.00 day at the Pull-A-Part to grab a Transmission or an Engine. Well I would be standing there, tongue out and tools in hand.

Reactions: 1 user