125 Shot ZEX N20

joestang98

Apr 18, 2004
Vienna,WV
I am wanting to increase my N20 from 100 shot to 125 shot. I will be having it dyno tuned at ModularDepot and was wondering if the stock fuel pump will still be sufficiant with this much of a shot? At the same time of this dyno tune I have added Livernois PI intake kit, PI Cams, Accufam Plenum and 70mmTB Kit, Mac Ceramacs LT's, Dr. Gas X, Magnapack catback, PA tubluar K-member, teembreed aluminum valve covers, Steeda 4 bolt CC's... I know it's a stupid question to ask but what kind of power increase should I see with this and a tune??
1998 GT AODE... include N20 and NA numbers please. THANKS!:dontknow:

• Sponsors (?)

joestang98 said:
I am wanting to increase my N20 from 100 shot to 125 shot. I will be having it dyno tuned at ModularDepot and was wondering if the stock fuel pump will still be sufficiant with this much of a shot? At the same time of this dyno tune I have added Livernois PI intake kit, PI Cams, Accufam Plenum and 70mmTB Kit, Mac Ceramacs LT's, Dr. Gas X, Magnapack catback, PA tubluar K-member, teembreed aluminum valve covers, Steeda 4 bolt CC's... I know it's a stupid question to ask but what kind of power increase should I see with this and a tune??
1998 GT AODE... include N20 and NA numbers please. THANKS!:dontknow:

probably be pushing it , I would talk to randy at modulardepot under the ford parts section , because the 98 models use a different pump , maybe he has a suggestion , I think alot of people with 98 models opt for the inline pumps to add fuel .....not sure what the difference is but they are different ...