• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

14.56 on 3:27's

  • Thread starter Thread starter sprintertech
  • Start date Start date Feb 4, 2008
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

stprorolla49

Active Member
Oct 9, 2004
1,455
15
39
Fairfield, CT/North Jersey
Feb 6, 2008
#21
  • Feb 6, 2008
  • #21
Redline_351R said:
Even different lanes will differ at the tracks. I always run the right lane at my track and many others prefer it as well and avoid the left lane. Maybe its all in my head but the right lane has always seemed to be better.

As far as times there is so many varaibles, tire pressure, track conditions, lane choice.Its hard to say what a car really runs w/ out testing out all of these.
Click to expand...

Totally agree! I always run the left lane at Englishtown because its said to be a better lane and I always hook better there. Englishtown is also at sea level which makes it a really fast track, however Atco is also at sea level and all my dads friends that consistantly race on both tracks every weekend say that Atco is 2-3 tenths faster on a regular basis...I think I needa hit up Atco haha
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Feb 6, 2008
#22
  • Feb 6, 2008
  • #22
stprorolla49 said:
Totally agree! I always run the left lane at Englishtown because its said to be a better lane and I always hook better there. Englishtown is also at sea level which makes it a really fast track, however Atco is also at sea level and all my dads friends that consistantly race on both tracks every weekend say that Atco is 2-3 tenths faster on a regular basis...I think I needa hit up Atco haha
Click to expand...

Id try the other track just for the hell of it. The closest one to me is Epping N.H which is known for its not so great track prep but what can you do? Id like to try other tracks but they are to far away. I had great improvements last summer I hope it continues this year.
 

Black95GTS

Active Member
Jan 8, 2004
1,644
3
38
Marlborough, MA
Feb 6, 2008
#23
  • Feb 6, 2008
  • #23
Redline_351R said:
Id try the other track just for the hell of it. The closest one to me is Epping N.H which is known for its not so great track prep but what can you do? Id like to try other tracks but they are to far away. I had great improvements last summer I hope it continues this year.
Click to expand...

Epping is not that bad. Its when the pro-mod douche bags decide to run on test and tune night and invariably blow coolant or oil all over the track which takes 2 hours to clean up.

When do you go there? If you see a couple guys with a worked Grand National come say hi, its probably me and my uncle Brad.

Adam
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
217
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 28, 2026
from6to8
S
Fox Another try for the European guy to get his first Fox
  • Schargedfox
  • Aug 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
324
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 4, 2026
DadLife0724
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?