• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

15" Drag Wheel Offsets???

  • Thread starter Thread starter 02g-machine
  • Start date Start date Mar 13, 2006

02g-machine

New Member
Jan 30, 2006
19
2
0
Mar 13, 2006
#1
  • Mar 13, 2006
  • #1
I'm soon to be ordering some Mickey Thompson E/T Street Drag Radials for the rear and some skinnies up front. I'm settled on the tires, and for the most part the wheels. I'm going with Weld Prostars 15x3.5-Front and 15x10-Rear. What I am wondering is what offset I need to order the wheels with to fit right on my Stang. Anyone running any type of 15" wheel with slicks or D/Rs please chime in, because I'm clueless. Thanks.
 

scalder

Member
Aug 1, 2003
375
0
16
Dallas/Plano TX
Mar 13, 2006
#2
  • Mar 13, 2006
  • #2
This should about do it I believe...

http://users.adelphia.net/~mustang-92/15_faq.htm
 

02g-machine

New Member
Jan 30, 2006
19
2
0
Mar 13, 2006
#3
  • Mar 13, 2006
  • #3
scalder said:
This should about do it I believe...

http://users.adelphia.net/~mustang-92/15_faq.htm
Click to expand...

You rock dude, thanks!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Rear Disc and Rims Offsets
  • TripleYellow
  • Nov 11, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 9, 2026
TripleYellow
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
373
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Rear drums dragging
  • cnorman31
  • Apr 19, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
26
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 15, 2025
AeroCoupe
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
341
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?