190 LPH holley and SC.

• Sponsors (?)

BaXTeR3221 said:
Maybe 250. Stock heads are a big restriction.

250 at the crank? its gotta be more than that (Sure does feel like it!!)

im getting her dyno tuned in a couple days so we will know for sure, im expecting 230-240 RWHP and if i can squeeze out some more than great!!

BaXTeR3221 said:
Yea i was talking about rwhp, i rarely think about fwhp since its not as useful in the real world.

by the way, i heard from some people that a twEECer is complicated to use. do you prefer that over the PMS for the price or is it just as easy to use? thanks

twEECer is harder to use than the PMS, but when i bought it, my thought process was that savings in price is worth the extra time spent. I haven't gotten it hooked up, so i dont know how much harder it really will be, but i dont think it'll be too bad.

BaXTeR3221 said:
twEECer is harder to use than the PMS, but when i bought it, my thought process was that savings in price is worth the extra time spent. I haven't gotten it hooked up, so i dont know how much harder it really will be, but i dont think it'll be too bad.

im sure with a little time anyone with some common sense and a little bit of computer skills can master it. i mean how hard can it be? just gotta learn the lingo thats all right...

i read up on their website and it looks promising, i like the RT version and im thinking of getting it after i get a set of heads.

BaXTeR3221 said:
Yea i was talking about rwhp, i rarely think about fwhp since its not as useful in the real world.

It is too useful! Well, at least I think is. I look up stock rating of cars all the time which are the Fly wheel HP ratings so I can match them to what my stock rating is. Ya know? Lets say you go to a DYNO and get ur RWHP and ur FWHP you can use your FWHP to compare your cars with lets say a stock 2002 z06 (405 hp)...

Get what Im say'n?

poneypower89 said:
It is too useful! Well, at least I think is. I look up stock rating of cars all the time which are the Fly wheel HP ratings so I can match them to what my stock rating is. Ya know? Lets say you go to a DYNO and get ur RWHP and ur FWHP you can use your FWHP to compare your cars with lets say a stock 2002 z06 (405 hp)...

Get what Im say'n?

lol exactly, thats why i first referred to FWHP.