Progress Thread 1963 Falcor GT?

Did you spot the blob? Ha, here ya go. Your morning laff. It's the custom radiator mounts! They sawed the frame rail, bent that piece down, and FILLED FILLED FILLED it with sillycone!! Here see for yourself!

Here's the left.
radiator mount.JPG

Here's the right!
DSCF0089.JPG

HUH? Like that do ya? One of the "good" reasons to pull the engine is to fix these proper!

• Sponsors (?)

Did you spot the blob? Ha, here ya go. Your morning laff. It's the custom radiator mounts! They sawed the frame rail, bent that piece down, and FILLED FILLED FILLED it with sillycone!! Here see for yourself!

Here's the left.
radiator mount.JPG

Here's the right!
DSCF0089.JPG

HUH? Like that do ya? One of the "good" reasons to pull the engine is to fix these proper!
And after ,they stood there and admired their work thinking ,i fixed it without taking it to a shop haha.
I just cut up a 64 1/2 that had patch panels made from everything you can think of , some fiberglassed in and some pop riveted in ,the frame rails were rotted out in just about that same place and filled with pieces of wood and fiberglassed over

• Surprised
Reactions: 1 users
I found this behind the engine! It does NOT match the 89 ho block! Matches a 92! And a World Class at that! I am pretty sure all I have learned points to this being a 92 Tremec World Class. Do you agree? I need a verification from someone who knows.
DSCF0130.JPG

DSCF0131.JPG

DSCF0124.JPG

DSCF0128.JPG

Here is the tag from the case and written here for clarification.
(upside down triangle thing starts this line) E9ZR 7003-A
13-52--204 12482 K1923

tag.JPG

The numbers on the case agree with an 1989 Mustang GT Manual. Dates stamped in the case, the round date stamps, have 92 in the middle. E9ZR means '89 GT manual. It's repeated on the tag . This is confusing. It looks like a world class. The number on the tail housing wasn't made until 92!
Well it totally looks like a World Class and I treat it as such till told otherwise by someone in the know. I don't think I can post an outside image of one so duck duck go is your friend.

All of the T5's in Mustangs from the 1985 production onward were "World Class" transmissions. Slightly sturdier than the earlier versions.

I've been following your developments and enjoy the documentation of each of the steps. Keep up the good work!