1966 left front brake locks up when I radio the brakes

I have a 66 convertible 6 cylinder car with drum brakes all the way around. Just recently when I just tap the brakes the front drivers side tire locks up on me. Would it be the brake shoes, the brake hose or something else I should look at? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Usually when a brake locks up that easily its due to brake fluid on the shoes, missadjustment or something loose or installed improperely in that assembly.
The left front (drivers side) is the first one to get pressure (shortest distance from master Cylinder) if not bled properly.
Did you bleed starting with the passenger side rear (farthest from the Master Cyl)?
Is the tension on each wheel the same when you spin them by hand?

Usually when a brake locks up that easily its due to brake fluid on the shoes, missadjustment or something loose or installed improperely in that assembly.
The left front (drivers side) is the first one to get pressure (shortest distance from master Cylinder) if not bled properly.
Did you bleed starting with the passenger side rear (farthest from the Master Cyl)?
Is the tension on each wheel the same when you spin them by hand?