1967 Coupe Side Window Adjustments

Anybody ever install from scratch the Quarter, Side and Rear windows on a 1967 Coupe before and if so, how did you go about adjusting them to properly fit the new seals?

I have never done this before and definitely can't remember how I originally took them out as it was years ago. I found a few gouges, one of which was from Mustang Monthly, but it really doesn't get into specifics of how they should be adjusted and in which order.

Any ideas or help anybody can give me would be apreciated. I wasted a few hours mickey mousing with it yesterday and it obviously is still not right.

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I definitely WISH I would have photo documented the crud out of it before I took it apart. Especially which window stops go where and how they fit. Also, which of those allen head bolts go where, especially which lengths. Hind sight being twenty twenty that is.

I tried to match the gouge I found on Mustang Monthly, but it is hard to tell. So I am still hoping to find somebody who has some experience with it on here.

:shrug:

I have some pictures and I thought I had posted a few in the past. It was a nightmare to get it all and I only have ONE side setup properly. It probably took 20 adjustments to get it all, but it does work nice once it is all done.

Only thing I didnt do was replace the regulators (I am trying to finish the car to work out driveablity, etc) and see if I want to get electric windows, which I probably will)

I still have the door panels off, etc and I will answer and take pictures of anything you need. I will also look at what pictures I have and send them to you if you want. Let me have your emails.

Photos would be great. [email protected]

If you especially still have the door panels out, I would love to see photos of where the window stops are all located. There are a few that I am not even sure where they go. Also, where the allen head adjustment screws are located. I think I misplaced a couple of bolts where there should be those allen head bolts.

Thanks alot for your help.