1969 Ford Mustang Brake Conversion Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwitchBlade8820

New Member
Dec 16, 2011
1
0
1
I was thinking earlier what I want to do to my 69 fastback ​

I am wondering whether I can run a 4th Gen. front disc brake setup on my 69 Mustang without any major problems, it so I was wondering if you could tell me what all I'll need off of the donor car to complete the build.​


Also , I'm gonna do a 1 inch drop in front 1.5 or 2 inch in rear (if you could tell me which is best to make the stance the best) with JEGS Sport Star Cast Aluminum Wheels or American Racing Outlaw II's​

If anyone is wondering what I'm running is a 302 out of an 87 GT with an aluminum intake and 2 barrel, unknown internals but its got porting polishing and a thumper cam in its future, with a FMX transmission, any suggestions for little to no cash to help improve it will be greatly appreciated​

Thanks for any help you can be to me, so I can get this soon to be Grabber Blue beast moving again! ​

Me Trying To Find The Answer To My Question's ​
typo.gif
​
 

Attachments

  • typo.gif
    typo.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 304
Status
Not open for further replies.