Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Nothing sir, it's very manly

[emoji113]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously. The Monster endorses the use of European man bags.

51F444B2-F4E2-4A25-8F08-152F4C8D245D_zpsxruwwrgv.jpg

AF0C6B64-9DC3-4107-9E44-E704CFE92F4D_zpsun6zhb9y.jpg

They make for a perfect place to store all of your needed doo dads, and personal items.

So how many cars could you have built in the time it took you to butcher/finish 3 hoods?
:think:

Did you ever consider hoodless:O_o::crazy:

Nope,....can't say that I ever did. I have considered a stock hood,.......for a second.

But that's as close as I came to doing anything stock.

The Monster don't like stock.

The Monster says stock sucks.

Reactions: 3 users
I like the look mike. now when you get that thing done let me know. post you MSQ file up on the TS thread for me I wanna see what your working with.
Will do Steve,....there are soo many things between now, and "that Friday" to do.......only 21 days left.......A.K.A. 6 actual days....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Sunday,...A whole day to mess around.

The hood is the project today. Fortunately, I got off at 2:30 yesterday and when I got home, dealt with fixing the bottom substructure. Saved 4 hours of having to dick with it today. And, I think I'll be able to live with it. It is different than the other side, but looks good enough to not be noticeable as anything other than stock.

So,..... yea. Murphy stayed home yesterday.
I didn't take a "finished" pic of the whole thing last night, (because it truly wasn't finished) but I did take a mid point shot. Consider it a rarity for me. I never post a pic that looks this F'd up,........Unless it's right before I throw something away.
20160702_152535_zps9vthie29.jpg

It's the lower corner in the pic that's the problem. The original skin is high and square at the corner, the newer one is low and rounded. Whadya gonna do here?
Stay tuned,....when I either post my triumph pics of the top side of the hood, or my typical "tail between my legs" btch session, I'll post the completed version of the above, and you can determine for yourself if I made this look like Ford might've did it that way when it was made.

Reactions: 2 users
Sunday,...A whole day to mess around.

The hood is the project today. Fortunately, I got off at 2:30 yesterday and when I got home, dealt with fixing the bottom substructure. Saved 4 hours of having to dick with it today. And, I think I'll be able to live with it. It is different than the other side, but looks good enough to not be noticeable as anything other than stock.

So,..... yea. Murphy stayed home yesterday.
I didn't take a "finished" pic of the whole thing last night, (because it truly wasn't finished) but I did take a mid point shot. Consider it a rarity for me. I never post a pic that looks this F'd up,........Unless it's right before I throw something away.
20160702_152535_zps9vthie29.jpg

It's the lower corner in the pic that's the problem. The original skin is high and square at the corner, the newer one is low and rounded. Whadya gonna do here?
Stay tuned,....when I either post my triumph pics of the top side of the hood, or my typical "tail between my legs" btch session, I'll post the completed version of the above, and you can determine for yourself if I made this look like Ford might've did it that way when it was made.
Just think Mike, three weeks from now and that will all be a shiny orange. Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.