Paint and Body 1988 Mustang GT Convertible Rust issue in trunk- Help Please

Zelm 3

Mar 19, 2018
I want to say this might be called a rain channel or drain or something? Found a rip in the convertible liner that is under the top so im guessing that is where the leak is. The drain was clogged I think at one point and water built up here. Has anyone seen this before or have any tips on fixing it? I have a picture of the exploded view of the parts that I think are needed to fix. The parts are obsolete from Ford but I was wondering if anyone knows of a vendor that might make them still? I think the part number I need is 53244 or 40310 on the picture attached.
IMG_4787 (1).JPG
IMG_4790 (1).JPG
  • Sponsors(?)