Expired 1990 Coupe 2nd Owner 51k Orginal Miles Tons Of New Beautiful Car Automatic Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyBlownNotch

Jul 16, 2012
Notch.jpg
Notch2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Have decided to let my baby go its a 2nd owner 90 notch 51k original miles beautiful car inside and out and runs and drives amazing. Automatic trans interior is blue and is a 9 out of 10. Body is white and is a 10 out of 10 it's beautiful!!! New parts are as follows with 50 miles on everything,complete trans rebuild (reverse was bad),windshield,new converter,190 bbk fuel pump,filter,brakes pads, rotors, calipers,complete tune up,radiator,eibach springs,fresh alignment,bbk shorty headers into an off road h pipe into mac flowpaths into flowmaster tailpipes. Comes with pony wheels,and orginal 10 holes as well 10 holes have no tires they were junk dry rotted. Also comes with a matching 4" fiberglass cowl hood bolt on no pins. I know I am forgetting stuff and will update as I think of anything. Strut towers,floor pans ect all solid. Can text pics. Clean clear ohio title in hand and my fiancé is a notary to notorize it on the spot so you can take car and run. NO TRADES CASH ONLY and $8500 FIRM I know what these cars are!!

Status
Not open for further replies.