1990 LX-30k original miles-Whats it worth?

• Sponsors (?)

repaint, stock color. As for value, look at an autotrader to see what clean notches go for in YOUR area. I know where I live, I'd pay more than 10 grand to have a clean low mileage notch with a fresh paintjob (and no rust or accident cover-up). Automatic may hurt the value but it doesn't cost too much to convert to 5 speed.

That doesn't just look like sun damage to me, the panels almost appear to be different colors...

If it did have 30K and was in that exterior shape, (also didn't know you could get the 4cyl interior on a 1990 coupe with a 5.0) I wouldnt pay more than $5000.

I had a 4 banger interior in my LX coupe, with no power windows or anything... Itt just looks like the car was parked near some sand or something, sandblasted and sunburnt... no rust though?

Ill have to read up on the interior options. I know the history of this car from day one, as its with the original owner. This is the typical " Granny only drove it on sunday" story, except that is exactly the situation here. It is all original, and never been in an accident.

Ill give a dollar fifty and some slightly used gummy bears. Better act quick I might not be so generous latter. :)
BTW I have two GT seats in greay cloth, small rip on drivers seat but you can have them for free if you want to pay for shipping. Nother Stang showing up so I need the space.

I have a pair out of my 93 as well, I wont be messing with anything on this car though, it will remain all original, with the exception of any necessary maintenance and paint. Not too many around that havent been "modified" and with that mileage.

whatever015.jpg
paid 1900 for the one on the right.needs exhaust,heater core ac work and a repaint.it had a carfax prooved 33600 miles and was one owner and had zero rust because it was garaged its whole life.its also a auto and not bad shape for a nyc car. phil

Attachments

• whatever015.jpg
    whatever015.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 60
That doesn't just look like sun damage to me, the panels almost appear to be different colors...

If it did have 30K and was in that exterior shape, (also didn't know you could get the 4cyl interior on a 1990 coupe with a 5.0) I wouldnt pay more than $5000.

I agree. If i was in the market for a notch. I'd stay clear of that car! :nice: That just sounds/looks/smells funny.

i guess youd have to look at it closely. I almost dont believe its never been hit. On a 1990 usually they have the 1990 and earlier front fenders. That one that looks more nicely painted looks like a 91+ and that headlight looks newer and the front shot makes the front bumper appear to be tweaked a little.

Thats what happened to mine. It has a 91+ fender on that side and it had a slightly newer headlight because I guess it smashed a road sign in the early nineties...

:shrug: Hard to tell though....if thats the case its still not really a reason to run away from it

The difference in hood color I can't explain, but all painted parts ahead of the front fenders have that 'off-color' appearance on sun damaged foxes.

I would jump all over that car. All stock looking, 10 holes and all. I would paint it without question. I would really do a god job though like I did on my notchback. Take all the glass out, handles, moldings, do the jams, underside of hood, trunk, EVERYTHING!! That will be worth way more all shined up.