1991 5.0 5-speed Lx Coupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this car two years ago from the original owner with 141300 well maintained miles (looks like 40,000) and it now has 142500. I put $3,000 into it this spring with new pony wheels new tires new shocks struts water pump radiator plugs wire brakes ford racing ceramic stainless headers BBK off road xpipe flowmaster super 44s other new stuff but all stock motor k&n cai profile pic is the car but not shown is the lowered suspension and new wheels/tires. Sell for $6500 or trade for 99-02 green gt. can mail or text pics 616889772three. NO CALLS please ultra clean no rust anywhere underside all clean no rust ANYWHERE.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Hello, I was wondering if you had more pictures of the car? Right now I'm in Texas for a military class. I will be graduating on Fri. And then I'll be flying to Flint to be the new AF recruiter. If the car is still for sale I would love to meet up to take a look at it. Thank you, David

Hello, I was wondering if you had more pictures of the car? Right now I'm in Texas for a military class. I will be graduating on Fri. And then I'll be flying to Flint to be the new AF recruiter. If the car is still for sale I would love to meet up to take a look at it. Thank you, David

You can text me at 6168897723 to set up a look/drive. I have only a few pics; I can text them to you, just shoot me a number and they'll be sent to ya. If you are super-serious I can try to meet you halfway, flint is about 2.5 hours from me. Thanks for your interest!

p.s. the pics in my profile is not exactly the car as it sits now; it's lowered and has a new exhaust and brand new pony wheels and tires with less than 100 miles on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.