Expired 1991 Mustang Lx Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

untohim

Oct 30, 2013
1991 Ford Mustang LX Coupe, Great Condition, needs some little things: ticking from header gasket leak, door locks, has some clear coat bubbling, needs aligned.

It's a really fun car, some things in my life are changing and I don't need two cars as of right now, I know I'll regret selling this car later on down the road.

Engine: 306 with a forged bottom end, Ported GT40 heads with Scorpion 1.6 Roller Rockers & TFS Stage 2 Cam, GT40 Intake, AFR Throttle Body & Billet Spacer, Under Drive Pulleys, Shorty Headers, 24lb Injectors, MSD Distributor, Engine Dress kit, Downs Aluminum Radiator and Electric Fan, etc.

Drive Line: AOD with 4r70w Gears, 2800 Stall Converter (good for 800HP), Posi-Tract 8.8 with 3.73 Gears in it, sitting on 18" Saleen Rep's (245/40r18) 5 Bolt Conversion, Drilled Rotors up front, Various Suspension Upgrades (Subframe Connectors, Tract Bars, Tower Braces, Shaved Engine Bay, etc)

Interior: Pioneer Head Unit, '03 (I think) Cobra Seats with fairly new leather, New Headliner, New Carpet, New rear seat delete kit, Clean Dash (tac works, speedometer needs fixed)

Clear NC title in hand. I have no clue what the chassis miles are, the new dash reads 480k, don't trust that one bit, the motor has only about 10K I believe. NO TRADES please!

I would prefer a local deal. I am willing to ship, you will have to arrange and pay for the shipping.

The Car is on ebay. BUT I like cash more then a little number on a web page ;) Please contact me with any questions you have!

VIN: 1FACP40E2MF178674

Thank you, Austin

Photos:

Mustang 1.jpg
Mustang 10.jpg
Mustang 9.jpg
Mustang 8.jpg
Mustang 6.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

This my friends, is why people come to our classifieds. :nice:

This ad has everything in it including a good description, and the pictures are top notch! :nice:

This is the explanation as to why our ad standards are so high here.

Great Ad @untohim . :)

Car is still available, NO Trades please! $6,000. Call / Text: 251-twofivethree-5230. (feel free to leave a voicemail, will try to get back to you as quickly as I can). You can also email me at [email protected]. (That is my work email so I check hourly).

Mr. @Sizzlin_Seth, I tried emailing you, but I got an error message say the address didn't exist. You can contact me at the addresses give above if you are still interest. I apologize for the delay!

Thank you sir! much appreciated. @Noobz347

Car has been sitting in my garage for about 3 weeks now, went to start it last weekend, cranked on first try and noticed no oil pressure. It could be a broken shaft or bad oil pump (it's definitely not just the gauge). There is no knocking or anything, it still runs, just has valve tick. I don't have any time what so ever to fix it so I am trying to sell it how it sits for $5800 O.B.O. I have already bought the new oil pump and shaft and I will include them in the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.