Fox 1992 GT - which exhaust setup?

Jatt92GT

Dec 3, 2018
Surrey, bc
i want an exhaust setup with a deep and throaty rumble sound, similar to the slp loudmouth catback but something deeper and maybe not as loud. i was thinking flowmaster super 10's with an H pipe and some long tube headers. if anybody knows of any other options i could go for that are for a similar sound which im looking for that would be a great help

I love my dynomax ultra flows, I run a set behind some long tubes and a Mac prochamber. Their super turbo mufflers sounds great as well if you’re looking for something that isn’t a flowmaster.

Hooker aerochamber sounds good as well.

Exhaust setups are like women, everybody has their tastes.

Flowmaster 10's are not quiet, and they're definitely not throaty-at least not on a 5.0. Nothing is throaty on a 5.0. You need about twice as many cubic inches to get into that territory. In my opinion, he best you're going to do is a set of turbo-style mufflers. Dynomax is a good choice, with H pipe.

I'm going to give Jones Maxflow mufflers a try, quality for the price can't be beat.
I currently run off road X w/Ultra flows behind my 393w, the horrible drone has been eliminated
but there still a little loud for my old ears.
After countless hours of reading reviews/sound clips it seems maxflows are on the mellower side.
We'll see

After years of a MAC prochamber and MAC cat back I changed to a BBK X-pipe and back to my original first ever mod to my exhaust from the late 80's....DynoMax Super Turbos WLK-17734. I do not impress anyone by revving the engine anymore but what a nice ride down the road actually being about to hear a stereo!!! Mufflers have been on for a little over a year now and I am not regretting it. Also on the plus side, they were only $42 each from Summit. It still sounds like a mustang but I'm not going deaf in the process.

I had Super Turbos on my last Mustang and liked they way they sounded. They did get louder with age. Not sure if that's normal or not.

or even the magnaflow competition catback, what are your guys' thoughts on that?