1993 CALYPSO SUPERCHARGED NOTCH 5 SPEED AC GT 40 aluminum headENGINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

saleencoupe93

Jun 2, 2005
$$$$10,500$$$$ OBO EMAIL [email protected]

About the 1993 mustang
This mustang is in tip top condition. I have made sure while in my hands it has had the love and attention it deserves.
The radiator has been flushed and filled, new tranny fluid ,rear end and motor oil have all been done.
The motor and tranny are super strong with no issues to speak of since i took ownership of the vehicle.
The vehicle is extremely well behaved on the street and not extremely noisey in the cabin.

5.0L/302 - 345 HP GT-40 ALUMINUM HEAD
CRATE ENGINE ASSEMBLY

M-6007-XB3M* – Manual Transmission

Suggested Retail: $3,850
Approximate Shipping Weight: 425 lbs

302 cu. in.
345 HP with M-6250-B303 camshaft, Ford Racing induction kit, headers, and a 65mm throttle body not included
9.0:1 compression ratio (Nominal)
Ford Racing aluminum GT-40 cylinder heads M-6049-X303 and GT-40 valve train
Ford Racing high performance hydraulic roller camshaft M-6250-B303 (M-6007-XB3), and M-6250-E303 (M-6007-XE3) roller lifters and standard rocker arms
Great for limited budgets. It’s the fast, easy way to add performance and reduce weight in high or low mileage vehicles.
Fits kit cars, street rods, Mustangs, Fox-bodied cars, and trucks
Depending on your application, the timing cover and/or water pump, damper, oil pan and pick-up may need to be reused from your original engine.
LOOK AT WHAT YOU GET

A NEW long block assembly, built at Ford’s Cleveland engine plant. It goes down the same production line as 5.0L HO engines, and is built with the same quality controls as a new production engine. With minor modifications, it will also fit earlier models and vehicles with automatic transmissions.
A NEW current production long block assembly that includes the block, crank, rods, pistons, timing chain, standard rocker arms, roller tappets, push rods, oil pump and pickup, oil pan, valve covers, front cover, water pump, damper, flywheel, spark plugs and related long block engine parts – to which Ford Racing engineers have added:
Ford Racing GT-40 aluminum cylinder heads M-6049-X303. They flow significantly better than production 5.0L HO heads.
Ford Racing GT-40 valve train kit. It includes springs, retainers, keepers, seals and premium stainless steel swirl polished valves with undercut stems. Intake valve diameter is 1.94" and exhaust valve diameter is 1.54".
The M-6007-XB3 includes a Ford Racing high performance hydraulic roller camshaft M-6250-B303 which provides significant horsepower increases above 4000 RPM and good low-end torque. Valve lift is .480" on both intake and exhaust. Duration at .050" is 224 degrees on both the intake and exhaust.
The M-6007-XE3 includes Ford Racing high performance hydraulic roller camshaft M-6250-E303. It provides significant horsepower increases above 2500 RPM and good low-end torque. Valve lift is .498" on both intake and exhaust. Duration at .050" is 220 degrees on both the intake and exhaust

Parts installed:HAVE ALL RECEIPTS FOR MOTOR,SUPERCHARGER,HEADS,ECT...
Engine - ( has about 12k on the NEW GT 40 )
GT 40 X303 SVO ALUNIUM HEADS
F.R.P. BLUE HOSE KIT

COBRA VALVE COVERS

NEW Alternator
New Waterpump
MSD Distributor Cap/Rotor
FORD RACING Wires
BBK Eqaul Length Headers
MAC H-pipe
HIGH FLOW FORD RACING 30# INJECTORS AND MASS AIR METER

A.R.P. BOLTS

LINE LOC IS INSTALLED BUT NO SWITCH INSIDE

B303 cam
FORD RACING COBRA INTAKE: Upper and Lower Intake Manifold
65 mm Throttle Body(BBK)
EGR DELETE
MSD FUEL PUMP AND 225 WALBORO IN THE TANK
Forged piston
High flow water pump
upgraded MAF system TO MATCH 30# INJECTORS
autolite spark plugs,
FORD MOTOR SPORTS C springs / STEEDA clutch cable AND QUADRANT / New SPEC 2 CLUTCH / monroe senceatrac struts and shocks / and much much more.........to much to list !!

EXHAUST:

BBK EQUAL LENGTH HEADERS

MAC H PIPE

FLOWMASTER MUFFLERS

POLISHED TIPS

POWER ADDER:

FORD MOTOR SPORTS SUPERCHARGER(POWER DYNE BD-11A)

9# PULLEY

Body:
The body is in great condition, it has been garaged kept and has no chips,bug marks or scratches ECT.. .The paint IS VERY WET AND SHINY

Interior:
The interior is very nice shape, The ashtray door is still intact BUT DOES NOT WORK. The driver seat shows no wear and passenger has small tear on outside from rubbing on the roll bar .The rear seats are in great condition with no wear or rips at all.Radio does not work,it had a cd player and never hooked the factory back up.

Heating & Cooling system:
A.C. is ice ICE COLD. Heat works as well.

Wheels & Tires:
The factory lx wheels have been upgaded to the 17" Pony R rims.
No curb rash or chips.I am an adult and drive as such. Also I have the factory 16" pony wheels if you would like them instead the pony r,I will swap them out.

Brake System:
This vehicle is equipped with the A dual piston caliper brake system . The pads and rotors are in good condition and no fade has been noticed in my driving of the vehicle.

Engine & Transmission:

NEW SPEC CLUTCH,New Flywheel.
Performance modifications have been stated above.
There have been 100% no problems during my time as owner.
The Transmission has been drained and filled with brand new tranny fluid. The vehicle shifts very smoothly with no grinds or trouble getting it into and out of gear.

Suspension:
The suspension system is in great condition mostly upgraded. Still very tight and turns with ease .

WELD IN ROLL BAR AND DRIVE SHAFT SAFTY LOOP

QA1 TUBLAR K MEMBER WITH FACTORY A ARMS

STEEDA G-TRACK FRONT SWAY BAR,SUPER LIGHT YET SUPER STIFF

NEW UPPER AND LOWER CONTORL ARMS

BBK WELD IN SUB FRAME CONECTORS

REAR END DRIVETRAIN :

3.73 GEAR

FRESH FLUID

:jaw:
028.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg