1994 Chevy Corvette 6 Speed For sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie440

May 7, 2010
I have a 1994 Chevrolet Corvette M6 with the LT1 engine. It has 155,000 miles on it. The carfax clearly indicates that the car was used mostly on the highway. The exterior is 8 out of 10 . The interior is in mint condition and has been completely redone. Ive replaced all the speakers front and back and tweeters on a pillars and installed an aftermarket Sony radio. There also is a 12' kicker sub and amp in a discrete box out back. I put new carpets, a hurst shift knob and refinished all the plastics. The ac blows super cold! On the exterior I have the complete black out kit installed as well as brand new Zr1 wheels that are 9.5 out front and 11' out back. Brand new Sumitomo tires all around 275/40/17-315/35/17. Has all new Wearever Gold brake pads front and rear. About three month old shocks all around as well. I put new Delrin bushing in the front headlights and new balljoints. Ive purchased a new fuel filter, spark plug wires, spark plugs and ignition coil to start my tune up project with a new acdelco optispark for the car if the car doesnt sell. The car is practically like new and is well maintained. As for performance mods ive installed the Billy Boat Exhaust system, x-pipe, open air lid, coolant bypass kit and 160 thermostat. Any questions feel free to ask. Im lookin for 10000 cash or a trade for a clean 87-93 foxbody coupe. Had a 91 mustang before and really missing it.

vette1.jpg

vette3.jpg

vett9.jpg

new3.jpg

new.jpg

vette4.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

int1.jpg

seat1.jpg

seat2.jpg

rearint.jpg

gauge.jpg