1994 gt
210 cc heads
E303 cam
Full exhaust no cats xpipe headers
75 mm throttle body maf and intake elbow
Performer intake and 3/8 spacer
Stage 2 clutch
3:73 gears
Anyone have a guess to hp gained on this Build I don't have any dump access at this time available to me thanks
This is my first mustang build ever so I'm excited to see gains before I sell any info would be great

• Sponsors (?)

images (2).jpg

Not really.

If you really want to know, you're going to have to strap it to a dyno.

You can roll out a list of parts all you want, but without any idea of how it's been tuned for said parts and how well said parts were assembled into a running engine, there's just no telling with any kind of accuracy, especially when you were vague about certain things.

I can tell you my Mustang II made 267rwhp with it's build two versions ago, but since then I've changed so much I couldn't tell you what it makes now. One of these days I'll dyno the thing again.

My guess would be less than what you hope. Most of those mods aren't going to net you very much. If you're happy with it then it doesn't much matter. If you've yet-to-build, then folks on here can give you much better suggestions for something that'll really move.

Heads and throttle body are too big and the e-cam is notorious for idle issues with out computers (I am speaking from experience). Look for a smaller set of heads, stick with a 65mm throttle body, and go with a different cam. I know it's not what you asked but you will be better off with a combo that is a bit better matched. With the parts you listed I would say 270hp at the wheels. With a better matched combo closer to and maybe even a bit above 300hp is possible.