1994 Mustang GT up for bids at SGI

351LX

Founding Member
Jul 25, 2001
Regina, Saskatchewan
I was at SGI in Regina today and they have a 1994 Mustang GT, red with a black interior, up for bids.It was vandalized and has a couple of broken windows and some other misc body damage but nothing too severe.Reserve is only $4000 so it could go cheap.Bidding ends Wed. Sept 29.I am guessing that since it wasn't in an accident that it will probably need just the Sask. mechanical inspection and not the body inspection.

• Sponsors (?)

SGI has a building and compound on Fleet St south of the landfill.You can walk around anytime Monday-Friday and look at the cars.Some are for sale for a set price which is listed on the window, the newer ones and special interest go up for bids.If you go inside they have the listings for the bid vehicles in Saskatoon,Moose Jaw and anywhere else in the province.I don't know of anyway to find out other than going down and looking to see what they have.Most of the time the bid vehicles are there for at least a week and the bidding usually ends on a Wednesday afternoon.Inside the building you can get the keys and sometimes find out a bit of past history on the vehicle.