1995 Conv. Mustang Gt, Southeast Metro Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy Town

Mar 15, 2012
Southeast, Metro Atlanta

1995 Mustang Heavily Modified with 74,144 Carfax certified miles.

This car was in a recent minor accident but was totaled by the insurance company due to the cost of the replacement of the custom paint Job. There is no sub frame damage and is repairable (Verifiable by Williams Autobody of Fayetteville,GA and State Farm Insurance). Due to the fact that I have two other Mustangs, I am not interested in repairing this one.

When I bought this car it was not well documented. In the time that I have owned it I began to document the car and the items that follow are what we have been able to see at this point. However per Higgins Racing inDouglasville,Georgiathey are fairly confident that the bottom end of the motor was done as well.

Installed is a Vortech V2 Supercharger, Trick Flow Top End Kit and several non kit related items. Included are as follows and all were professionally installed. The car recently tuned and Dyno’d by Higgins Racing in DouglasvilleGeorgia, it produced 350 rear wheel horsepower with only 6lbs of boost. They believe that with the installation of a Power Pipe, Smaller Pullies, 10lbs of boost and a custom tune that the engine would safely provide 500 rear wheel horsepower. They are fairly confident that the bottom end of the motor have been upgraded based on the Dyno results.

Ford 302 Windsor
· Vortech V2 Supercharger
· Trick Flow Roller Camshaft Duration 283/291 Lift .499/.510
· 42lbs Fuel Injectors*
· Trick Flow Steel Timing Set
· TrickFlow Street Burner Heads 170cc
· TrickFlow Street Burner Intake Manifold
· Vortech Fuel Management Unit
· Trick Flow Cylinder Bolt Kit
· High Flow Compressor Bypass Valve
· Trick Flow Cast Aluminum Valve Covers
· Plumbing for Cold Air Intake
· High Pressure Fuel Pump
· K & N Air Filter*
· Trick Flow Roller Rockers
· Trick Flow Chromalloy Push Rods
· Mass Airflow Sensor*
· Throttle Body*
· SCT Chip*
· High Pressure Fuel Pump
· Under Drive Pullies*
· Custom Tune*
· Recently Professionally Tuned*
· Fuel Rail with Adjustable Regulator
· Custom Interior
· Cobra Suspension
· Ford Racing Springs
*Non Kit Related Items

Based on the calculation of Higgins Racing of Douglasville there is an estimated $9,000.00 in parts. Higgins Racing conservative estimate to build this engine is $15,000.00.

1995 Mustang (1) (640x478).jpg
1995 Mustang (2) (640x478).jpg
1995 Mustang (2) (640x478).jpg
1995 Mustang (8) (640x478).jpg
1995 Mustang (11) (640x478).jpg
1995 Mustang (16) (640x478).jpg
1995 Mustang (17) (640x478).jpg

I am looking to move the car and listing it for $9,900.00 or best offer.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.