1997 Cobra won't start

Hi, My '97 Cobra ran great all summer, I went to take it to storage for winter and it won't start. I tried charging the battery and jumping it. It cranks and the pulleys move. I tried to check a error code, but it passed, but it never started. Any help would be great. Thanks:bang:

• Sponsors (?)

I talk to a Ford mechanic, told me to listen for the fuel pump to prime for a couple seconds, then check the theft light, to make sure it went off. Then floor the gas pedal and hold it, to check the "choke", it fired right up after that.:nice:

I talk to a Ford mechanic, told me to listen for the fuel pump to prime for a couple seconds, then check the theft light, to make sure it went off. Then floor the gas pedal and hold it, to check the "choke", it fired right up after that.:nice: