1997 Cobra won't start

cugar67

Sep 19, 2008
1997 Cobra 4.6 32V won't start. Removed engine to have it rebuilt, reinstalled it and it will not start. Good fuel pressure, good spark, injector signal is good, replaced crank sensor, new regulator. It momentarily started, ran for about 20-30 seconds then stopped. Baffled!!!
Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks to all:

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, you can hear the fuel pump run. It only ran for 30 seconds then shut off. I thought it was gas as well so removed the shader valve stem core off the fuel rail and it shot gas over the top of the car. I will recheck all the connections. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Can the battery cause this kind of issue? Also, I heard the Security System (PSAT) could be an issue and may cause this "won't start" problem . Anybody know about this? I'll start looking at the fuel pump in the mean time. I'll let everyone know what the deal as I go through it.
Thanks for all the input and help.

I found the answer... I had to replace both the crank sensor and the cam sensors and it fired right up. I didn't think these were connected and maybe they are not but that took care of my problem. Hope this helps anyone else with the same problem
WHoooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!!!!!