• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

1997 Gt Manual Conversion

  • Thread starter Thread starter 97DreamCruiseGT
  • Start date Start date Apr 4, 2017
9

97DreamCruiseGT

New Member
Apr 4, 2017
1
0
1
Apr 4, 2017
#1
  • Apr 4, 2017
  • #1
Hey guys! I've got a '97 GT that I'm doing a tranny swap in. I've got everything I need except the clutch pedal. Just wondering - can I buy a clutch pedal by itself or do I need a complete set? This is my first time doing this so I'm not sure what the stock pedal configuration is. Thanks in advance for any and all help!
 

squeak93

15 Year Member
Jun 2, 2005
2,321
398
164
Joplin, Missouri
Apr 5, 2017
#2
  • Apr 5, 2017
  • #2
You'll need the complete assembly. go rob a v6 car from a bone yard, it's the same stuff.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

H
Strange steering/brake issue
  • Haxmaster
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
144
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 3, 2026
squeak93
2000 GT-Front Brakes Not Releasing
  • stormsedge
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
179
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 7, 2026
Bronco2fan
B
C
Help with manual conversion
  • CPH89LX
  • Aug 23, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
20
Views
470
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 27, 2026
2000xp8
E
V8 Swap in a 95 - Wiring Help Needed
  • electricityisnotmyfriend
  • May 13, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
1
Views
141
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech May 21, 2026
Noobz347
C
1997 3.8l v6 timing cover mismatch *eBay guaranteed fit* haha please HELP
  • chasondragons
  • Apr 3, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
148
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Apr 3, 2026
chasondragons
C
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?