1st vancouver meet

• Sponsors (?)

OMG what a turn out!!! I think we counted 17 mustang3?? and one mini van ( roger ) LOL....and eric in the ranger!!! HAD A BLAST.. Thanks brian and Phil for making that long drive!!!

CLICK ON PIC TO MAKE BIGGER.... YES THATS ME AND JESS IN THE BATHROOM.. I DONT DARE POST THE OTHER PICS.. TEE HEE

View attachment 404464
View attachment 404466
View attachment 404468
View attachment 404470
View attachment 404472
View attachment 404474
View attachment 404476
View attachment 404478
View attachment 404480
View attachment 404482
View attachment 404484
View attachment 404486
View attachment 404488
View attachment 404490
View attachment 404492
View attachment 404494

Yeah thanks everyone for coming out!! I think that was one of the best meets we have had on a whim! I sure had a blast and we will definitely put more of these together in the future!!!

Hey Misha and Jess, I love the pics. I had a blast too last night I just wish I wasn't working so early this morning so I didn't have to miss dinner with you all. Well see you tonight at the slumber party ;-) Oh yeah can you email me the pics to my comcast address??? Thanks hun!

The best part was it was stright up ALL stangs for the most part! I think this is the first time roger hasent rode with me and show's up in the van and then ya have eric :shrug: peace

john:p

Agreed! To have 17 stangs ranging from foxs to Tony's spanking new GT500 it was gorgeous...:nice: As for Eric and the Stranger..... No one knows, Eric cannot be explained..:shrug:

:lol: Erics excuss was what "no alt?" well if he starts to install it now then by the next meet he should have it done and polished ready to go? peace

john:p

:rlaugh: Well good news is its already polished, I have seen it myself. As to how long its going to take him, yeah I would say it still might not be ready by next meet...:shrug:

MAN!!!!!! That was a Blast!!!! Thank you Misha, and everyone that came out.
We really had a great showing, of just some of the Stangs in the Vancouver area.
Next time I'll do better at the picture taking....(kinda blurrie).
Thanks again and I can't wait till the next one.

Roger

i knew i should have gone. would have been the only bmw lol but i needed to get up at 5:45 for drill. might have gone if i didnt have a fitness test for rank today. i did pass by the way so now im a segeant.

Top 10 reasons Stangnet meets are better in Vantucky, err ...Vancouver.

1. We actually still drive Mustangs
2. We can park right in front at our Starbucks
3. Our cops don't run over pedestrians
4. We know where the speed traps are
5. No photo/radar BS
6. Don't waste as much gas just to get hassled by BPD
7. The word "beaver" is not in our city's name
8. Our slow drivers stay in the right lane (mostly)
9. Our stang babes our hotter
10. All our ricers are at the Beaverton Starbucks!!!