2 things i really need help with

mustangGt87

Feb 5, 2007
lynnwood WA
does anybody know a website where i can get all my hose diagrams for my water lines, and also my vacuum lines. and i also need to know some stuff about smog issues.if i take out the pump and plug the lines will it still run ok. im just kinda lost.
please help.thanks
joey

• Sponsors (?)

i went into autozone yesterday and they dont have any.lol i was like how do you not have a chilton for a mustang. but if i could get the info for free ofline that would be better.cuz thats like 15 dollars more i have to spend on parts lol..mabey a seat cover lol.

check the link in my sig by tmoss. its got all the vacuum line diagrams you could possibly use. plus some other stuff. as far as the smog pump goes...do you still have cats on the car? if you do i would keep the smog pump since it keeps the cats from clogging due to rich mixtures.

no i dont have cats. it has an h pipe, but someone told me if i take off the smog pump it will mess up the computer and give it bad readings or w.e so it wont run good.also if and when i take it off, dont i just block off the 2 holes in the back of the heads.i think you will understand what im talkin about.lol
joey

yep...you can take it off since the cats are gone. you might get a code in the computer but it wont make the car run any differently. it will be a secondary air code. dont worry about that. what i did with the back of the heads is take the pipe that goes from one side to the other and cut the actual pipe off (after you unbolt it from the head) and than just flip the part that actually bolts to the head over and bolt it back up. you could do that or some people have said that if you break the porcelain off of a spark plug you can thread it into the hole....but i havent done that or seen it done. either that or you can get plugs from ford for those holes. not sure of the part number but they are out there

cool.and the vacuum lines that go from the pum like the pink and red and green ones.what do i do with those?but as the heads go, im probbably gonna just cut the pipes and weld the holes shut where they came out then bolt them back on.like a fuel pump block of plate thing lol.