2000 Mustang Gt "tropic Green" 5spd Ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

myersprostatus

Jul 20, 2012
I am selling my very clean "tropic green" 2000 ford mustang gt. The car has been taken very well taken care of and I have maintained and replaced all of the general maintenance items. I have also added a lump sum of quality performance upgrades. But first things first, the car has a clean title and the odometer reads 138,000 miles. There are a couple dings on the passenger side front fender that were there when I had purchased the car. They are repairable, I just haven't had the time to do it. There is also three scratches on the rear bumper that I assume were from a garage door, but then again they were there when I had purchased the car. Now on to the good stuff.
Nearly everything I have put on the car has only been on the car for 10,000 miles, so everything is basically brand new. heres a list of a few things.
-Bilstein Struts/shocks
-Eibach sportline lowering springs(about a 2" drop)
-Cobra brakes front and back, rear rotors are brand new from Ford racing.
-Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors
-Maximum Motorsports Caster/camber plates
-3.73 gears
-Magnaflow catback
-K&N Cold Air Intake
-Optima Redtop battery
-Polyurethane sway bar bushings/endlinks
-Polyurethane Steering rack bushings
-Steeda Tri-Ax short shifter
-Pioneer Headunit
-Bullitt replica wheels that are staggered, the front wheels are 8.5" wide and rears are 9.5" wide.(17"wheels)
-SVE mongoose clutch
-Brand new motormounts
-Brand new sparkplugs
-Brand new radiator
-New tint
-Mach 1 grille delete kit
-Mach 1 front lip
-03/04 headlights
-I just changed the Transmission fluid about 10k miles ago as well as the fuel filter. It also has a brand new IAC valve. The car will need an oil change in about 1k miles.

As much as I would like to keep this car, I am forced to sell it because I just purchased a Cobra which requires some more fun parts : ).
Thats pretty much it, the car is super clean as you can see by the pictures, so come check it out if interested. PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.
My name is Mitch, my Phone number is 714-454-2009 and I'm asking $6,500. Thank you
bigdock004.jpg

bigdock007.jpg

bigdock015.jpg

bigdock005.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.