2000 Mustang Power Windows Help

Hi from Daytona Beach. Just bought a 2000 convertible and need help with the power windows. The rear passenger window will work with direct power at the plug however I hooked direct power up to the wires on the main control panel (bypassed the switch) and the other windows work doing this but still no response on the back window. Any Ideas. I thought there may be a separate fuse for each window. I have not gone through the fuse panel yet but I did find there is a relay for the power windows but do not know how relays work.

• Sponsors (?)

Hello thank you for responding. Actually I have determined that the motor does work and the switch is working however I believe there is a break in the wiring between the switch and the motor. I have it back together at the moment without the window installed and am able to put it up and down manually by pulling the window up by hand when required. I intend to run a jumper from the switch to the motor to confirm when I get more time. Right now I am having problems with the convertible to not closing all the way and am busy trying to figure that out. I will let you know how I make out.