Roush 2002-2004 Saleen Convertible Boot cover

Cali 281SC

Sep 30, 2005
Does anyone know where I can buy a new or used Saleen Convertible boot cover for an 02 Saleen vert. I have given up on trying to purchase parts from the Saleen website for anything older than 2005.

If anyone has the name of a reliable vendor/contact, please let me know.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Are you looking for a hard or soft boot cover?

Haney Motorsport can get you either http://haneymotorsport.com/ don't look at the site just call them with the VIN number of your car, E-bay is another way to go to the only problem I found there is that is for the same model year you can get a couple different types which is why I haven't bought from E-bay.

So check this out:

The reason i wanted to know about the tonneau cover was because I was looking at a 02 vert sc for sale (i have a coupe).

Before i go to see the car, I call the guy and ask if there are any mods to the car and he says "uh...no, just Stock Saleen"

I go out to see the car, and the first thing i notice, sticking out like a sore thumb is the car has a series IV blower (02's have the series II) under the sc hood (which looks as though it has been repainted). Then I see the car has no brembos, but rather gt brakes, WTF?

I would need to call Liz at Saleen with the VIN to find out what the hell kind of car this was (N/A Saleen with Series IV or straight cloned out GT?). Car had all the badges, plaques and other indicia. .......

The guy was the second owner, so I didnt blurt out "it's fake!" He may have been duped by the first owner.

Needless to say, I walked.

Moral of the story.....know what you are buying. Few years ago I probably would have bought the damn car, not knowing what to look for.

Oh, and one more thing, its always a big red flag when the seller refers to his car as a "Sayleen."