2002 S281 S/C in 95 Thunderbird?

molsen4u

Dec 10, 2003
I purchased a 2002 S281 S/C to put in a 95 4.6 Thunderbird. What adeptations will be required to make this application work? My biggest concern at this point would be the harness. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Attachments

• bird.JPG
    bird.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Sponsors (?)

Yikes! That is a task and then some that you have taken on. My neighbor is trying to stuff a cadillac 4.9L V8 into his old Fiero. It helps if someone else has done it so that you can ask them. Do you know if anyone else has done what you are attempting to do?

Bo

No, can't say that I know of anyone that has boldly gone before me, although I wouldn't think it too difficult to pull off. I had originally planned on rebuilding the existing engine , maxing it out, but I think this swap would involve much less time and labor and maximize my returns.

DC-GT said:
Yikes! That is a task and then some that you have taken on. My neighbor is trying to stuff a cadillac 4.9L V8 into his old Fiero. It helps if someone else has done it so that you can ask them. Do you know if anyone else has done what you are attempting to do?

Bo

i've owned 7 fieros and also been president of a club, v8 fieros are pretty common these days. www.v8archie.com may be able to help. he uses chevy 350's though.