2002 V6 Mustang: Need Advice From The Wise.

EduardoRangelSVT

Jul 23, 2012
This is a call for help, I own a 2002 V6 Mustang and I absolutely love it. I've had it for almost 6 years and I've never had any problems with it, it runs great, sounds GREAT, and i definitely feel I'm in "Death Race" every time I'm in it. My question is: How can I upgrade my stallion's power with out changing the engine? I definitely don't ever want to change the engine because I feel the it's the heart, soul, essence of my noble steed. With that said, I'm seeking advice on how to improve it's power, overall performance and yet keep the same engine? Please, any wisdom you can share with me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

well to start off get CAI , under drive pulley, accel coil, long tube headers along with your pipes of choice, bigger injectors , chips, try getting the expensive spark plugs , motor craft makes probably the best replacement parts for your stang for the money, oh and look into hydrogen generators , they'll give you more power and better mileage cause they give out a more even burn, the best place to get one is off of ebay , but make sure you get a dry cell , because some of them overheat, and a solution to this is buying two and having a way to automatically shut one off if it gets to hot and turn the other one on and vice versa. also look towards making it lighter , aluminum drive shafts , aftermarket rotors , carbon fiber materials, aluminum tanks , aluminum sway bars , aluminum , aluminum , aluminum