Not open for further replies.

Dsg40th

Jun 26, 2016
New Hampshire
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I have for sale a factory Ford 2003-2004 Mach 1 hood it was purchased new from Ford years ago and painted Torch Red with the Wide Black out in the center. It was bought so the original factory hood on the car could be kept stock and intact without re painting. It was barely if at all on the car since it was purchased and painted. It has been stored in the original Ford box. It has absolutely no physical damage what so ever. The paint is still very nice but not 100% perfect there are some very minor and small blemishes in the black. But no scratches or chips. I wouldn't hesitate to bolt it on as is but I prefer the stock Mach 1 stripe over the wide stripe look so I have no intention of ever bolting this hood on my car. I'm seeing the prices for repairable or slightly damaged Factory Mach 1 hoods sell for around $1000 plus shipping. So that's what I'm looking to get for it.

• Sponsors (?)

You don't need to go to ship, Because Kuwait UPS well pick up from you, We well created label and sent it to you by email. After hood payment complete

Cloud you please let us the Weight & Dimensions of hood to check costs with Kuwait UPS.

Regards

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.