2003 Cobra Dash noise?

jdblown03

Apr 14, 2004
Does anyone have alot of vibration through dash above 140mph? I know it sounds like I'm asking alot for that type of speed to be luxury car quite but it gets really bad, just wondering if everyone hears the same. I doubt the dealer would help me out any when I bring it in and tell them I have alot of dash noise above 140. Comments?

• Sponsors (?)

jdblown03 said:
Does anyone have alot of vibration through dash above 140mph? I know it sounds like I'm asking alot for that type of speed to be luxury car quite but it gets really bad, just wondering if everyone hears the same. I doubt the dealer would help me out any when I bring it in and tell them I have alot of dash noise above 140. Comments?

Question... At 80-85 MPH is everything in your rear view mirror blurry?

Reason I ask is because you may be able to get this problem fixed via a TSB.

U.M.

jdblown03 said:

Whatever you do don't tell the Dealer you have a "noise" around 140 mph. You'll end up on the "wrong list' in their computer. :nonono:

I have had mine up to 135mph a half dozen times and it is as solid as the Rock of Gibraltar. As a matter of fact, the first time I had no clue that I was going so fast. It is very smooth.

I should think that you should check your tires and have them balanced properly. It could also be something in the drive line. That is all that I can think of.

:flag: :nice: